- Create a good first impression with customers, in person and on the phone. Be polite, positive, courteous, smartly presented and well-mannered at all times.
- We always ensure we work to the highest standards at all times, with integrity, trust, pride and commitment.
- We will always show respect for the customer and their property at all times, by;
o Using dust sheets and working in a clean and tidy manner
o Protecting customer’s property appropriately.
o Not smoking within customer’s premises
o Not playing loud music / limiting the use of radios.
o Not using inappropriate language.
o Limiting personal phone calls to a minimum.
- All work is carried out competently showing best practice to the highest quality and with a get it right first time attitude.
- We will always keep the customer informed at all times, regarding for example;
o The task at hand and time involved
o Possible problems / issues arising
- Our aim is to be constantly aware of possible dangers and hazards within the work environment. We have a responsibility to minimise risks to ourselves and the general public. We always report any identified hazards immediately.
- As a company we consistently ensure the correct and safe use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), tools and equipment at all times.
- Droylsden Glass have a responsibility to be environmentally aware and accountable for the way we work.